A Wahl Cordless Pet Clipper Review
The Wahl Pet Clipper kit consists of a 5 in 1 (adjustable blades) clipper that comes with a 2nd battery and of course is cordless, which is a huge plus. This is a great clipper for grooming those hard-to-get-to areas such as the feet and the face.
Having a 2nd battery allows you to continue grooming while recharging the 1st.
Highlights of the Wahl Pet Clipper
The highlights of this Wahl Pet Clipper include the following:
- Runs very quietly and remains cool
- No detectable vibration
- Battery life – up to 80 minutes when fully charged
- 6.75 inches in length
- 7.9 ounces in weight
- Adjustable Blade system allows for 5 different sizes with just a flip of a level. Sizes include:
What Do You Get in the Clipper Kit?
The Wahl Clipper Kit includes:
- The Arco Clipper (cordless)
- 2 batteries
- Adjustable blade system (5 different sizes)
- Charging unit
- 4 Combs that slide on
- Oil and guard for the blade system
- A DVD showing well-known groomers (Jay Scruggs & Sue Zecco) at work
Dog Breeds Suitable for these Clippers
Many have reported using the Wahl dog clippers with great success on a number of different dog breeds including:
- Cocker Spaniels for different grooming styles
- Australian Labradoodle
- Poodle mixes
- Golden Retrievers
To get more information on the Wahl Pet Clipper just click on the image below.
Please feel free to add your own review comments below.
You can also watch here a video of a Westie being groomed with a set of Wahl clippers.