Looking for something that is ideal for your battle against pet hair and odors? Fur happens all over if you let Scruffy and Purr roam free – in every nook and cranny – all over your sofas, floor surfaces, underneath furniture – all over YOU & everywhere else.
On the wish list, of many pet owners & groomers this season, is a serene & agile upright vacuum cleaner solution.
This elegant puppy might just make you WANT TO CLEAN.
Comparison with Other Pet Vacuums
In terms of luxury, Mielie is right up there with the makers of top-quality, high-end vacuum cleaners.
It is better than 100% of the vacuums we have tested under $800. – reviewed.com
And it is sleek and curvy in all the right places – it is gorgeous – rather to be used as a pride-and-joy showpiece than hidden in the broom-closet.
The Miele does everyday vacuuming exceptionally well: from reaching those hard-to-get-to-places to cleaning the tiles, floors, rugs, blinds, dusting baseboards, sofas – THE WHOLE SHEBANG!
And it gets around like a breeze.
This model is a cut above the rest.
The Miele s7260 cat & dog vacuum has earned its label of superb performance! It is nimble, steady, and impressive in so many ways. This vacuum is the latest gold standard for uprights. In case you’ve saved up to replace your greyed & blaring old vac, or looking to replace your budget office-appliance, the Miele brand won’t disappoint!
…a cut above the rest, better and better, supremely better – and all of this is true in my experience. – Customer review: mieleusa.com/Reviews
Learning to Tango with the Miele S7260
Built into an almost elastic swivel-neck, the Miele cat and dog upright has 360-degree rubber castors that add ballet-like flexibility to using it.
This vacuum literally bends to your every whim!
Functionality of the Miele Cat and Dog Vacuum
Unlike some upright vacuums, the S7260 is endlessly maneuverable – this flexibility serves to alleviate back strain that can come from cleaning back-and-forth.
- It was made to carry the drudgery of vacuuming for you – winding around obstacles with unbelievable comfort to reach into accessible places… between chairs, tables, and under chairs. One hardly needs to move from one spot at a time to vacuum all around.
- On first ‘driving’ the S7260, you’ll instantly feel what a gentle touch has been built into this vacuum. The balance, the controls, the level adjustments—everything is put together to make the S7260 user-friendly. In fact, all the controls are within close reach. They fast become second nature. There’s even no need for stretching to turn the unit off.
- The light rubber wheels glide over hard and smooth surfaces like tile and wood flooring without leaving a scratch.
- It steers smoothly in all directions – It can even be laid flat on the floor, which makes getting under beds, and low furnishings easier than you’ve ever experienced with any other different Upright.
- With a flip of the foot-switch, the casing unlocks from the floor-head and the rear wheels lift off from the ground & into the vacuum for even smoother sailing. It is almost effortless.
- The brush head automatically adjusts, so that going from one surface to another doesn’t cause any loss of suction-power. It will easily tweak itself to deliver the same cleaning power when you move from your hardwood-floored kitchen to your carpeted bedroom. You can also manually adjust the brush head by simply flicking a button on the handle.
- The Filter-Bag indicator will let you know promptly when the vac-bag is full. And the ‘activated charcoal filter’ – which neutralizes pet odors – leaves your environment humming fresh.
Cleaning Performance of the S7260
We set out a mess of macaroni and rice on a bare floor for the Cat & Dog to clean up. When all was said and done, only a speck of macaroni remained. – Reviewed.com
This German-engineered power-appliance weighs a sturdy 30 pounds. But that is 30 pounds of sheer sweeping power. And it runs quieter than most other vacuums.
If you are looking at getting a deluxe vacuum cleaner, you’d better hope that it cleans as well as it costs. And this is where the Miele S7260 truly shines.
In general, Miele vacs have much more airflow and better filtration.
The S7260 doesn’t ventilate at the front like so many other vacs do. So there is no blowing out of dust as it sucks up quickly .
Combined with its superb maneuverability, suction power, and unsurpassed filtration, the S7260 is a perfect cleaning powerhouse.
The Miele Cat & Dog Vacuum Accessories
The S7 comes together with:
- an extended crevice nozzle
- a brush for dusting
- a hose with a built-in telescopic wand
- a mini turbo brush
Don’t go pillaging the empty box for some of them! All your accessories fit nicely on board – tightly compartmentalized in the rear of the vacuum so that they are always handy & protected when not in use.
The extension hose is built into the body and telescopes out so that you can reach those tight spaces and ceilings. It has a nice long reach. The hose is also bendy enough and the vacuum heavy enough to keep it from tipping over when you’re yanking at it.
The 40-foot long power cord is long enough to cover any large room.
The Mini Handheld Turbobrush is ideal to rid pet fluff, dust, and dirt from fabrics, car-seats, stairs, and tight places.
The bright headlight on the front of the chassis reveals dirt and filth in tight spaces, even though you might not want to see how filthy a living space actually is.
That being said, the quality of the accessories that come with the MIELE S7260 are what you’d expect from a deluxe vacuum… all packed together to get to all of those hidden & hard-to reach places, and to take care of all of your delicate surfaces.
Not everyone likes dirt-bags.
It’s a little challenged on very deep-carpets
The MIELE S7260 CAT & DOG upright vacuum is a top-quality vacuum. If you are looking for durability, then the Miele won’t disappoint.
I hope that this Miele s7260 discussion has been comprehensive enough to allow you to make an informed decision. I would love to hear of your experiences with the Miele brand. If you decide that the Miele s7260 cat & dog vacuum cleaner is the vac for you, please drop by and give us your own feedback. I’m sure you’ll be pleased with your new Miele.
~ Guest ~